Mom & Baby Mobile Health Center®
We’re helping to make access to care easier for women. Thanks to a collaboration with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Adena Women’s Health, moms and moms-to-be can receive the care they need close to home on the Better Starts for All Mom & Baby Mobile Health Center at Adena Health Center–Jackson.
- Prenatal, pregnancy, and postnatal care and education
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control counseling
- Well-women exams
Call 740-779-7201 Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5pm ET
Help is available in English and Spanish.
Disponible en ingles y espanol.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Adena Health Center-Jackson 1000 Veterans Drive, Jackson, OH 45640
Community Health Worker
Our Community Health Worker is improving access to services including prenatal and postpartum care, mental health services, social services, tobacco cessation, substance use disorder treatment and family planning in Athens and surrounding counties. For more information, or to make an appointment with the Community Health Worker, call (740) 894-8819 or email BetterStartsForAllOhio@marchofdimes.org.
Becoming A Mom E-Learning
This educational online self-paced wellness program, available in English and Spanish, offers pregnant people information on topics including prenatal care, foods to eat, how to manage stress, things to avoid during pregnancy, preparing for labor and birth and caring for yourself and your baby after their arrival.
The program includes:
- Personalized user dashboard based on your stage of pregnancy or preconception, postpartum or loss status
- Engaging activities including quizzes, games and challenges
- A series of self-paced courses to inform and educate
- A library of over 200 March of Dimes articles and videos
- A community forum where people can ask questions and share their experiences